Wednesday 11 February 2015

Vox Pop - Review

Through carrying out the vox-pop about bullying in School/ Colleges I was trying to find out from the audience how they experienced the bullying, why the bullying is happening and try to get as much feedback and informations from my interviewee and test out few questions that I might ask in my real documentary but this was only practice that I can try to find out what answers I might get from different people if I ask the similar questions to them.

The effectiveness of my vox-pop is basically the camera angles that show we are in the class room and it represent we are in school and plus I think the effectiveness of my vox-pop was questions because one of the question been personal/private questions about if you ever been bullied and how did you experienced this type of bullying and how did you feel.

I was also hoping to used establishing shot and mid-shots and the angle to understand what the best outcomes will be and what I think would be the most effective relating to my topic. I am happy what I done for this interview practice because it gave me some clues what I might used for my real documentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment