Monday 23 February 2015

Summary of challenging interview 23/02/2015

What I have learn in this lesson is about challenging my self in different types of situation I can be when I will interview the interviewee and I have to be prepare into different situations that can happen during the interview for my documentary. This lesson we have watch couple of different types of interviews and how they using interview techniques, I have learn that you have to have good communication with interviewee and make him/her feel comfortable and then I ask him/her question during the conversation and also make the conversation very light and easy to know more about interviewee.

If the topic in my documentary will be very intense I have to be calm and make the topic easy to make interviewee and prepare my self for any situations that can happen such as the interviewee can cry and can be very aggressive to me, in this situations I have be calm and still asking the same question to find out information related to my topic.

Also what I have learn from this lesson that interview questions have to be easy for interviewee to make him to understand the question and the topic matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment