Monday 2 March 2015

Interview Techniques 02/03/2015

1.) How did you demonstrate that you were listening?
In my interview I have demonstrate that I was listening to me interviewee by using eye contact asking a interviewee question and expanding on the topic and plus I was nodding that let them know that I am listing.



2.) How did you adopt your question/style to suit the interview+interviewee?
By asking the interviewee the first question I already know that interviewee already know something about this topic which bullying and cyber bullying and I was asking an interviewee easy question then I was cutting to the difficult question such as , personal question but before that I asked the interviewee if will be able to give some example if they wish I didn't force them to answer if they don't want answer this type of question.



3.) What have you learned today?
I have learned a lot of this practice exercise because it gave me some clues which I might ask interviewee in the future interview or either documentary and tips which such as eye contact and make the interviewee more comfortable to the question such as, talk for a bit about something which is related to the topic but do not ask them before you will not know if they know something about the topic.



4.) How will you improve to ensure professional standards are met (consider interview techniques/use of camera

I will set the camera to the right angle to see the interviewee and the interviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment